Friday 13 December 2013

Writing Christmas Cards

Its the 4th weekend in November. I need to write the Christmas cards that are being posted overseas, but if I am writing them I may as well go with the flow and write all my Christmas cards ready for posting and delivering over the coming weeks.

I don't send loads of cards (around 35), but most are to similarly animal mad friends so there are quite a few that are sent from Hannah, Holly, Linus and Olaf. So now I have a new dilemma, do I dare put Holly's name in the cards that the animals appear in?

She seems healthy enough and is certainly active and full of the joys of autumn leaves (much better than spring) so I decide that I will. I even seal the envelopes shut and stick stamps on them read for posting. I do hope I have not just jinxed everything.

No comments: