Friday 20 December 2013

four little ducks

Today is the 20th of December and according to my calculations (finger counting off days on the calendar) we have made it to 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days post-diagnosis.

If the bingo calling for number 22 is two little ducks then today there are four of them around and about.

It's been quite a roller-coaster ride, especially the last few weeks! But Holly is still rolling, usually through the stickiest, smelliest, dirtiest puddle of slime that she can find, and still demanding we walk further and faster than I think we should through everything the weather can throw at us.

At the start of 2013 and again in November I thought that I would be saying goodbye to her, now I am thinking that I will have to go out and buy her a Christmas present.

No comments: