Monday 16 December 2013

27th November pm

I got back from the shopping trip with most of the things I had gone for (the rest were now on order and I could just collect them when they arrived).

Holly had moved while I was out, not very far but she had flipped from lying on one side to being on the other and had also moved to a different location in the room. So I was happy that she had not lost her independent mobility.

When we went round the garden the leg wasn't hanging quite as dead as before, it still turned out a little bit but nowhere near as much as it had been. She also moved it out of the way when she went to the toilet, not as much as the other leg but it is still a little bit of movement.

So after another stomach flipping dip and swoop on the cdm roller-coaster it's time to take a few days off walking to let everything properly calm down and return to what passes for normal.

No comments: