Tuesday 17 December 2013

29th November

Holly continued to improve on the Thursday, she slept a lot and by Thursday evening was back to her usual alert, demanding, noisy self. Squeaking toys at the key point in the dialogue of whatever I was watching on the t.v. and letting me know that it was time for food.

On the Friday morning I phoned the vet to give them an update. The leg was much improved, it still isn't totally hanging straight and doesn't always lift when going to the toilet, but I wasn't expecting things to be exactly the same as before.

She still has not had a walk as I am a little worried that the snug fitting harness that attaches her to the cart will trigger things off again. So despite her going a little stir-crazy she is having one more day of forced rest and we are going to have a short walk in the morning.

But we have reached and passed the 48 hour mark without a return of the spasms and if all goes well with walkies in the morning I might just start to breath a little easier again.

No comments: