Thursday 19 December 2013

All up to date

All the posts prior to this one have been written from memory, the earlier they were the longer back they occurred.

The more recent events have been written only a few weeks or days after they happened but have been sitting and waiting to be published in the right order.

I have now published everything I have written so this post is to mark the transition from memory to current events. I am going to try and post regularly, at the very least once a week. If nothing exciting or interesting happens then rather than just post an entry that says nothing happened I will dig through the photos and post some of my favourites and tell you events that surrounded them. Or I will hunt through my memories of things the animals and I have done over the years and find a few to make you laugh.

No comments: