Monday 4 August 2014

The Plans of Mice and Men, or rather of Holly & Hannah

The plan last week was to find a nice little campsite somewhere not too far from home that we could escape to one weekend in August.

After making that decision I checked a few websites and came up with a shortlist of possible campsites. Then I checked the calendar and what with prior commitments and social engagements for both Holly and myself, it is going to be mid-September at the earliest before we have a free weekend!

So I have not mentioned the plan to Holly but I think I will investigate locations that we can go and spend a Sunny afternoon at, assuming the recent trend towards torrential downpours is not set in for the rest of the summer. And then keep my fingers crossed that it is still warm enough in September for a weekend under canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment