Saturday 5 April 2014

908.79

I found an old notebook this morning. I had forgotten that in the early days of diagnosis I kept a note of how far Holly and I had walked, although to be more accurate it was how far I walked. Holly does as all dogs do, ran up and down and round and round when not on the lead so would have gone much further.

The entires start on the 8th October 2011 and the last entry is from 7th July 2012. Not every day is recorded, some days say "plus swimming at Pugneys" and one week is down as "Away on Holiday, out and about all day every day!" I know that year we went to Northumberland and had a two mile walk on the beach every morning and evening in addition to wherever we went during the day.

But the 261 entries that there are tot up to a grand total of 908.79 miles.