Tuesday 28 January 2014

1 year wheeliversary

On the last Tuesday in January 2013 Holly and I were sat at home waiting for a large box to arrive in the post.

Ten days earlier Holly had been subjected to being measured and weighed and re-measured by me and my Dad. I had then filled in all the measurements on the dog-mobile website and now we were waiting for the wheels to arrive.

Its hard to believe that a whole year has passed since the wheels arrived, especially as we have passed both the 18 month and 2 year milestones since then. Holly is still loving her walks, we may not be going out and walking 16 miles in a day any more but we are still going out and exploring new places as well as revisiting old favourites.

This was taken last weekend, we were out and about in the fields down by the river in the morning and I managed to snap a quick photo of Holly up on top of a bit of banking surveying the surrounding area and enjoying the sunshine.